Mission for God

Roman 1:16 "for I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile." This is what I live by. Gods Word. I'm proud to be able to bring his message to everyone of you. I hope my blogs inspire and move you. However, I DONOT take credit for any of this. It's the power of the Holy Spirit, given to me by Jesus that is leading me.
My mission is to bring Gods Word and teach on Jesus recieving the Glory in all things we do. I pray my blogs will help increase everyones relationship with christ. Please feel free to comment onmy post. I hope for in depth conversations. If anyone feels like giving a donation then just click on an ad on my page. By clicking the Ads I recieve money. Thanks and God Bless you.

Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

God Declares the End From the Beginning


Isaiah 46:10

New International Version (NIV)

10 I make known the end from the beginning,
   from ancient times, what is still to come.
I say, ‘My purpose will stand,
   and I will do all that I please.’

Exodus 3:17-22

New International Version (NIV)
17 And I have promised to bring you up out of your misery in Egypt into the land of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—a land flowing with milk and honey.’
 18 “The elders of Israel will listen to you. Then you and the elders are to go to the king of Egypt and say to him, ‘The LORD, the God of the Hebrews, has met with us. Let us take a three-day journey into the wilderness to offer sacrifices to the LORD our God.’ 19 But I know that the king of Egypt will not let you go unless a mighty hand compels him. 20 So I will stretch out my hand and strike the Egyptians with all the wonders that I will perform among them. After that, he will let you go.
 21 “And I will make the Egyptians favorably disposed toward this people, so that when you leave you will not go empty-handed. 22 Every woman is to ask her neighbor and any woman living in her house for articles of silver and gold and for clothing, which you will put on your sons and daughters. And so you will plunder the Egyptians.”

     Everyone please go back and read that scripture once more. Pay attention to what God is telling Moses. He is telling him exactly what he plans to do for the Israelites. He first acknowledges that he has heard the cry of Israel and has looked upon their affliction. Second, he has promised to bring them out of their misery and lead them into a land flowing with milk and honey. Third, he chooses Moses to carry out hs plan.
    He tells Moses from the very beginning that he plans on saving the Israelites from Egypt. He also tells Moses in verse 19 that he knows the king of Egypt will not let them go at first. He then says in verse 21 that he will stretch out his hand and strike the Egyptians and he will finally let them go. Do you see what God is doing here? He is revealing to us his great nature. He is declaring the end from the beginning. He tells Moses everything that is going to take place before he ever speaks one word to pharaoh.
   God sent his son Jesus in order to give us the victory in all things. If you are a christian you have the right to live a life of victory. God tells us in deut 28:12 that he will open to us his good treasure and bless our land and everything we set out to do! What a promise! We have the advantage over our enemy, satan. We already have the game won before we ever show up to play it. All we have to bring to the game is the Word of God and our Faith in Jesus. The victory is ours. It's really that simple.
   Satan knows he is a defeated foe. Satans plan is to instill enough fear in us to keep us from receiving what we are hoping for. He uses fear and doubt to keep us from receiving the Blessings of God. I'll give you an example of how he works. Suppose God has been laying it on your heart to leave your job and go into ministry. He has even reassured you that he will prosper you even more when you do this.You love the Lord and want to work for him, but you keep hearing this voice saying, if you quit your job you are going to have no money to pay your bills, your wife will leave you, and you will lose everything you have. Folks, that's a classic attack of satan. What you are hearing is not Godly. It's full of fear and doubt. It's a ploy from satan to create worry in your mind, which will stop the miracle working power of God in your life. That's not how God operates. The voice of God is full of love and faith. he tells us to test the spirits. 
   Understand that God is never going to send us on a journey and leave us stranded. It took the israelites 40 years to go on a 3 day journey. why? because of there lack of faith. God never left them. But his miracle working power was stopped by their disobedience and lack of faith. God wants to prosper us in this life. he has told us that in his word. Just listen to his word in Jeremiah 29:11 "11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." He is declaring the end from the beginning to us right here in scripture. It's up to us to put our faith into action and receive this promise. 
   So how do we receive this? well, first of all you have to claim it and believe God can perform what he is promising here. You claim it through prayer. Come boldly to the throne of Grace knowing that Jesus is standing right there with you. Thank God for sending Jesus to the cross for your sins. Let him know that you know because of your faith in Jesus you have the right to have any promise wriiten in the Word. Then declare the promise to God. Make it personal. You may say something like this, "God you have promised me in Jeremiah 29:11 that your plan is to prosper me and give me a future and a hope. Well God I fully believe you will fulfill this promise in my life." Then lay your problem out to God. If you are in a financial crisis you may Say, "Lord you see my struggles. I'm flat broke. I can barely provide for my family. It's causing a great strain on me, my wife, and my children. I know this isn't what your plan is for your children. You have promised me that you will bless me in all the work of my hands (deut 28:12). God you sent Jesus to fulfill your word in my life. I'm claiming this word today, and I fully expect it to be fulfilled in my life through your son Jesus. Amen." Folks, if you prayed this today then show God your faith and stand! I don't care how bad the situation looks. If you prayed this prayer show God your FAITH in the midst of the storm and I promise you will get your Blessing.
   That brings me to the second part of receiving from God. Understand that prayer doesn't change things. Prayer is communication with God. Your FAITH changes things. I will say that again. Prayer does not change things. FAITH changes things. This is where so many people fail in receiving Gods promises. Look back at the story of Moses. God had told Moses that Pharaoh was not at first going to let his people go. So Moses goes to speak to Pharaoh and tells him to let the Israellites go on a 3 day journey into the wilderness. Well, pharaoh not only said no, he also put alot of extra work on the Israelites because they had slowed down progress when they heard what Moses was asking. So what did Moses do after he heard this? Well lets look at the scripture. Exodus 5:22-23, "22 Moses returned to the LORD and said, “Why, Lord, why have you brought trouble on this people? Is this why you sent me? 23 Ever since I went to Pharaoh to speak in your name, he has brought trouble on this people, and you have not rescued your people at all.” Wow! How quickly Moses forgot what God had said. God told him that at first Pharaoh will say no. So many people do the same thing. They stand on Gods word for a while then when disaster strikes, or things don't happen fast enough they start to doubt Gods word. They wonder why their circumstances never change for the better. they say things like it's just Gods will for me to live in poverty or be in bad health or whatever bad situation they are in. 
   I'm here to tell you that's NOT true! The only reason you are still living in the mess you are in is because you are doubting Gods word! Faith changes things. God says clearly in his Word that his plan is not to harm us, but to PROSPER US AND GIVE US A FUTURE AND A HOPE. Show God some true faith. He has given us a way out of the mess we are living in. All we have to do is show him our faith and he will show us the Blessing!
   James 1:2-8, "2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. 6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7 That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. 8 Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do.' 
   After reading the scripture above you have no excuse for doubting. Understand that in order to receive anything from God you must first go through a test. It's the test of FAITH and PATIENCE. If you will persevere to the end I promise Gods word will come to pass in your life. be patient and wait on the lord. I don't care how bad the situation looks. Understand the worse it looks the better because you can truly see Gods miracle working power when he brings you out of it.
   God has told us he wants us living in victory. He has given us all the tools to use to bring his promises to pass. Today, will you claim Gods promises and activate your faith to receive them? Put Gods Word to the test and show him you trust his son Jesus to bring it to pass. Stand in the face of the storm and I promise you will have the victory. God Bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment