Mission for God

Roman 1:16 "for I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile." This is what I live by. Gods Word. I'm proud to be able to bring his message to everyone of you. I hope my blogs inspire and move you. However, I DONOT take credit for any of this. It's the power of the Holy Spirit, given to me by Jesus that is leading me.
My mission is to bring Gods Word and teach on Jesus recieving the Glory in all things we do. I pray my blogs will help increase everyones relationship with christ. Please feel free to comment onmy post. I hope for in depth conversations. If anyone feels like giving a donation then just click on an ad on my page. By clicking the Ads I recieve money. Thanks and God Bless you.

Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Scripture of the Day


Colossians 2:11-15

New International Version (NIV)
11 In him you were also circumcised with a circumcision not performed by human hands. Your whole self ruled by the flesh[a] was put off when you were circumcised by[b] Christ, 12having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through your faith in the working of God, who raised him from the dead. 13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you[c] alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, 14 having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross. 15 And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.[d]

No comments:

Post a Comment