Mission for God

Roman 1:16 "for I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile." This is what I live by. Gods Word. I'm proud to be able to bring his message to everyone of you. I hope my blogs inspire and move you. However, I DONOT take credit for any of this. It's the power of the Holy Spirit, given to me by Jesus that is leading me.
My mission is to bring Gods Word and teach on Jesus recieving the Glory in all things we do. I pray my blogs will help increase everyones relationship with christ. Please feel free to comment onmy post. I hope for in depth conversations. If anyone feels like giving a donation then just click on an ad on my page. By clicking the Ads I recieve money. Thanks and God Bless you.

Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Power of Gods Covenant (Gods Contract with Mankind)

Glatians 3:13-14 "13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”[a] 14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing or covenant given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit." 

Christian The purpose of a covenant is to establish a relationship that is impossible to break. Long ago, God, through his everlasting love with mankind made a everlasting covenant with us. Through our faith in Jesus Christ we have became heirs to his covenant. That means we have a right to claim everything written in it. Deut ch. 28 and ch. 30 was written to the heirs of the covenant God made with abraham. It's an unchangeable written statement of Gods will and desire to bless us. Duet ch. 28 lays out the blessings. Deut ch. 30 tells of how to receive the Blessings. 
    Now, through Jesus Christ we can receive Gods blessings through faith. In the old covenant God laid out the blessings and cursings. It had a curse because it was made with Abraham, who was a man and could sin. The new covenant is now made with Jesus Christ. He is incapable of breaking the terms of the covenant, so there is no need for a curse. gal 3:13-14 says Christ redeemed us from the curse by becoming a curse for us so the blessings might come on us through faith. When he went to the cross he broke the curse forever. Isaiah 54:7-10 says, 7 “For a brief moment I abandoned you, 
 but with deep compassion I will bring you back. 8 In a surge of anger 
 I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness 
 I will have compassion on you,” says the LORD your Redeemer.
 9 “To me this is like the days of Noah, when I swore that the waters of Noah would never again cover the earth. now I have sworn not to be angry with you, never to rebuke you again. 10 Though the mountains be shaken
 and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
 nor my COVENANT of peace be removed,   says the LORD, who has compassion on you."
    We enter the new covenant by becoming joint heirs with Jesus. He has co-signed with us on the covenant. You can trust his credit is more than excellent. He is the covenant partner with God.Through his shed blood for our sins we now have a new way to enter the presence of God. Jesus is our covenant representative. He is the only mediator between us and God. He has given us his name and the right to use it. He has given us his weapons. He has given us his power. and he has given us his identity. So that's why he says come boldly to the throne of Grace. You are coming there with Jesus. He has co-signed with us on all the blessings. All we have to do is claim what is ours through the name of Jesus. 
    Gods covenant supplies us with everything we will ever need. Our first need is to reestablish a relationship with God. This is done through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. Matt 6:33 says "seek first the kingdom of God and its righteousness, then all these things will be added unto you." It is impossible to receive the covenant if you do not first establish a relationship with Jesus. The second part is we have to love one another. John 15:12 says, "this is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." Once that relationship is established you have full access to all of Gods blessings. To learn of the blessings read Deut ch. 28.
    John 3:16 says, "God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son so that we should not perish but have everlasting life." Gods everlasting love for us is more than the human mind can conceive. You can see the length he has went to to reestablish a relationship with him. God wants to Bless us. He wants to deliver us. It's up to us to have faith in his son Jesus and receive the blessings. 
    I will close with this. John 15:13-17 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. 16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. 17 This is my command: Love each other." Gods covenant is unchangeable. It has the power to supply us with more abundance than we can imagine. Receive his son Jesus today and become Heir to this great contract God has made with mankind. God Bless all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment