Mission for God

Roman 1:16 "for I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile." This is what I live by. Gods Word. I'm proud to be able to bring his message to everyone of you. I hope my blogs inspire and move you. However, I DONOT take credit for any of this. It's the power of the Holy Spirit, given to me by Jesus that is leading me.
My mission is to bring Gods Word and teach on Jesus recieving the Glory in all things we do. I pray my blogs will help increase everyones relationship with christ. Please feel free to comment onmy post. I hope for in depth conversations. If anyone feels like giving a donation then just click on an ad on my page. By clicking the Ads I recieve money. Thanks and God Bless you.

Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Power of Gods Word

Hebrews 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. 13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.
The Word of God is the most powerful weapon in the world. It has not got a "sell by" date or a "use by" date. It does not go stale or lose its power. It stands forever and it cannot be equalled. God's Word never returns back to Him void, without accomplishing that which it has been sent. He sends His Word out and it produces fruit always.
God created the whole of the universe by speaking words. The bible tells us in Genesis 1:1-3, " In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be light", and there was light."
Out of this formless and emptiness, God called forth everything we know: life, light, matter, land, sea, the heavens, vegetation, man, woman, animals and everything else you can think of. He then made a final evaluation of His creative work and declared it to be very good. He put together form and order out of that which was formless and empty.
The Almighty put everything together so that humanity would see His glory. God and His Word are one. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning." John 1:1-2. His Word became flesh, our Lord Jesus Christ, and He made his dwelling among us.
Every Word of God is flawless and He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him. His Word is like fire and like a hammer that shatters a rock into pieces. God's Word is the sword of the Spirit and it is sharper than any double-edged sword. It cuts swift and deep into our innermost thoughts and desires, with all their parts. It judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. It is alive, active, powerful, touches hearts and changes lives.
We must endeavour to live by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God, because His Word is powerful and will never fail. Everything else in this world will fail; the grass withers and the flowers fall but the Word of God stands forever. Not one jot of God's Word will go unfulfilled. As you hold on to His Word, which is the Word of life, you will be in tune with the Almighty God Himself. And He will never disappoint you nor let you go to shame.
PRAYER OF SALVATION
If you have not already committed your life to Jesus and you would like to do so now, please pray this prayer:
"Lord Jesus, I am sorry for all the things I have done wrong. Thank you for dying for me on the cross, to set me free from my sins. I ask you to come into my life as my personal Lord and Saviour, and fill me with the Holy Spirit. Thank you Lord Jesus. Amen."
Congratulations, if you have prayed this prayer. Please look for a Bible-believing church, to fellowship with the brethren. Please do not hesitate to contact me, if I can be of any assistance to you. Remain blessed and enjoy the presence of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment