Mission for God

Roman 1:16 "for I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile." This is what I live by. Gods Word. I'm proud to be able to bring his message to everyone of you. I hope my blogs inspire and move you. However, I DONOT take credit for any of this. It's the power of the Holy Spirit, given to me by Jesus that is leading me.
My mission is to bring Gods Word and teach on Jesus recieving the Glory in all things we do. I pray my blogs will help increase everyones relationship with christ. Please feel free to comment onmy post. I hope for in depth conversations. If anyone feels like giving a donation then just click on an ad on my page. By clicking the Ads I recieve money. Thanks and God Bless you.

Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Supremacy of God


Colossians 1:15-16

New International Version (NIV)
The Supremacy of the Son of God
 15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Praise God! Please share my site with your friends. I hope it Blesses you

    ReplyDelete