Mission for God

Roman 1:16 "for I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile." This is what I live by. Gods Word. I'm proud to be able to bring his message to everyone of you. I hope my blogs inspire and move you. However, I DONOT take credit for any of this. It's the power of the Holy Spirit, given to me by Jesus that is leading me.
My mission is to bring Gods Word and teach on Jesus recieving the Glory in all things we do. I pray my blogs will help increase everyones relationship with christ. Please feel free to comment onmy post. I hope for in depth conversations. If anyone feels like giving a donation then just click on an ad on my page. By clicking the Ads I recieve money. Thanks and God Bless you.

Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Gods Love is Eternal

Romans 8:38-39 “I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from his love. Death can’t, and life can’t. The angels can’t, and the demons can’t. Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow, and even the powers of hell can’t keep God’s love away. Whether we are high above the sky or in the deepest ocean, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord” 

What really is there that can separate me from God’s love? Is there anything? Theoretically, I’d automatically say no, but let’s make this more practical.
Can the repeated times I’ve repented only to fall back into the very same sin pattern the next day cause God to fall out of love with me?
Can my own deep insecurities and fears about me, others, and even God negate His love?
Can all the promises I’ve broken, even the broken promises to pray for others, or the general lack of discipline and passion drive God away?
Can anything in heaven or earth or in hell overcome the love of Christ?
The answer to all these is a resounding NO. There’s not even the possibility of a yes in any of these. Nothing else can even touch the power of God’s love or His ability to find and rescue you or the power of His love to hold on to you once you’re his. Nothing. His love overcame the cross, all our sin, the grave and death, and hell. Anything else is a piece of cake.

That's not to say that we can go and live our life anyway we want and expect to make it to heaven. God does love everyone. Sinner and saint. The question is do we love God? That is gonna be what God judges us on when we stand before him. His love will never fade away. It is always us who slips away from him. This "falling away" or repeated sinning hardens our hearts to God. But God never hardens his hearts to us. He will allow us to fall into our sins and lose things in our life. Understand, he is not doing this to destroy us, or because he doesn't love us. He is doing it to push us into righteousness. So, I do not care how bad your life may be right now. I do not care how much sin you have commited. God is still with you. he still loves you. Know that as long as you have a breath in you, you have a chance to repent and get into his will. 

If you are truly born of God then you will understand what it means to love God. You will also understand that God loves you beyond human imagination. The person who is born of God does not make a practice of sinning. Let the scriptures testify to this: 1 John 3: 7-9 "7 Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous. 8 The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God."
So, we can see from this scripture that it is us who fall out of love with God through our sins. The great news is, Jesus came for the sinner. So repent and start practicing righteousness. Get it in your mind that God loves you regardless of what you have done.  


Rest in His love. Believe that His love can transform you. Let it enrapture and captivate your heart. And most of all, make yourself a vessel for His love to fill and flow through. Because those around you need His love, too.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment