Mission for God

Roman 1:16 "for I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile." This is what I live by. Gods Word. I'm proud to be able to bring his message to everyone of you. I hope my blogs inspire and move you. However, I DONOT take credit for any of this. It's the power of the Holy Spirit, given to me by Jesus that is leading me.
My mission is to bring Gods Word and teach on Jesus recieving the Glory in all things we do. I pray my blogs will help increase everyones relationship with christ. Please feel free to comment onmy post. I hope for in depth conversations. If anyone feels like giving a donation then just click on an ad on my page. By clicking the Ads I recieve money. Thanks and God Bless you.

Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Spiritual Warfare


2 Corinthians 10:4

New International Version (NIV)
4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.

God Tell us that we are not fighting against flesh and blood, meaning other people. We are fighting against demonic spirits that are causing people to talk and act the way they do. God says we should wage war against teh enemy... Satan. We wage war through prayer. Watch this excellent video and allow David Jeremiah to explain how to bring down these strongholds. Click on my ads while you are on my page. God Bless you.

David Jeremiah - Spiritual Warfare


7,174 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment